Do you know the cause of your sensitive teeth? If not, we can help you! If you don’t know what is causing your sensitive teeth blues, then you have come to the right blog. There are multiple causes of sensitive teeth, and it is essential to find the reason, so you can treat it and restore your oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Neal Emad, is excited to help you with your oral health. As a result, our team at Nova Dental Care in Vienna, Virginia, is eager to share with you some possible reasons you could be suffering from sensitive teeth.
Here is a list of common causes of sensitive teeth:
– Too much teeth whitening products and treatments from the store can harm your tooth enamel and increase sensitivity.
– The natural progression of aging can also cause your tooth enamel to thin down causing sensitivity, which is why visiting your dentist frequently is essential to keep your oral health in excellent shape.
– A cracked tooth can be troublesome to see with your eyes and cause severe pain that needs to be addressed before the bacteria causes cavities, or you fracture your tooth permanently.
– Worn down tooth enamel can strike if your toothbrush is too harsh wearing down your tooth enamel.
– Cavities can trigger pain and increase sensitivity in your teeth.
If you are ready to conquer your oral health today, then please call us at 703-938-7615 to make an appointment. Our team is ready to help you with any of your oral health questions or concerns about your sensitive teeth.