Dental veneers are an effective tooth restoration treatment designed to improve your oral health and your smile. However, veneers do not completely cover your teeth, so it is crucial to continue to brush your teeth as usual. Veneers only conceal the fronts of teeth, but they do provide the following benefits:
– If your teeth have suffered damage due to the effects of harmful acids or bruxism, dental veneers can restore the look of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are very helpful at covering and concealing even the worst of damage done to teeth, including stains, discolorations, minor rotations, and damage sustained from oral accidents and injuries.
– A single dental veneer can function effectively for over ten years before it must be repaired or replaced.
– Various spacing malocclusions such as abnormal gaps between teeth can often be corrected with dental veneers.
– Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry service that can be sculpted and designed to each individual tooth for the perfect size, shape, color, and feel a person desires for their perfect smile.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Nova Dental Care to check if you could use a dental veneer treatment. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Neal Emad and our team at our office in Vienna, Virginia, please call us at 703-938-7615. The smile of your dreams is only a visit away!